Helping Personal Injury Victims Find Justice
Suffering a serious injury in an auto accident or serious fall can quickly lead to several personal and financial hardships. In some cases, you may have a hard time even focusing on your treatment as you stare at an ever-increasing pile of medical debt. To make matters worse, if your injury leaves you unable to work, you may no longer have a paycheck.
Whether you are the victim of a car crash, serious fall, assault or other type of personal injury accident, you need the help of a skilled and knowledgeable lawyer. Oftentimes, the legal system may be your last, best recourse for recovering damages to cover your lost income, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
At Luibrand Law Firm, PLLC, we understand that every personal injury case is different, which is why we will review the facts specific to your case and help determine whether a claim is justified. Over his 30-year career, attorney Kevin Luibrand has assisted individuals with a wide range of complex legal issues, including numerous personal injury claims. While other law firms may advertise their services using catchy jingles and television ads, Kevin Luibrand’s past record of large settlements and recoveries speaks for itself.
Seek The Compensation You Deserve
We can help you pursue compensation for your injuries in several different circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents
- Injuries inflicted while being assaulted by another individual
- Injuries caused by an airline mishap or airplane crash
- Injuries caused by falls, including ground level trip-and-fall accidents and falls from elevated heights, such as falls from ladders or scaffolding
- Injuries caused by government employees, including claims of police brutality and excessive force
We can also help you file a wrongful death claim if a family member or loved one has died as a result of someone’s negligent actions.
While the statute of limitations for most personal injury claims in New York is three years, if your claim is against the government, you must typically file a notice within 90 days. In any case, it is best to consult with a lawyer as soon as possible.
A Long History Of Personal Injury Results
- $1,500,000 settlement at trial for a soldier seriously injured in an automobile accident.
- $1,100,000 settlement after 10 days of trial for man injured in serious fall from commercial ladder.
- $275,000 for a student injured at school.
- $270,000 for a woman injured in an automobile accident.
- $225,000 settlement prior to trial for senior citizen abused at nursing home.
- $225,000 settlement for a young woman mistreated in a youth home.
- $210,000 for a woman mistreated by medical staff at a correctional facility resulting in a miscarriage.
- $200,000 for a young man who died while police were chasing another vehicle.
- $175,000 for a woman struck while riding a bicycle.
- $100,000 for a man involved in a motorcycle collision.
Contact Us Today
If you are the victim of an accident, contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable Albany personal injury lawyer. You can reach us online or at 518-362-5759. While our main office is located in Latham, we serve clients throughout Upstate New York and the Capital Region.