Are Criminal Charges Putting Your Future At Risk? We Can Help.
Few situations in life are as traumatic as being arrested and charged with a crime. In fact, given that most people have limited contact with the criminal justice system, even a single encounter with a police officer can invoke feelings of fear and intimidation. As you sit there being questioned, you likely have many questions running through your head. What should I say to police? What shouldn’t I say? Do I have to say anything at all? Should I have a lawyer present during questioning?
At Luibrand Law Firm, PLLC, we understand how frightening allegations of criminal conduct can be, especially if you have never had to deal with police before. However, no matter the circumstances of your arrest, we will carefully examine the facts of your case and help develop the best strategic defense possible.
No Case Is Too Difficult For Luibrand Law Firm, PLLC
Just because someone has completed law school does not mean he or she has the experience needed to successfully defend you against criminal charges. This type of experience only develops after years of practicing law.
Over the past 35 years, attorney Kevin Luibrand has handled many of the most challenging and influential criminal cases in New York State. He and his staff possess the necessary experience and skill to handle any serious criminal charge, including those associated with:
- Assault and battery
- Drug offenses, including the alleged trafficking, distribution or sale of controlled substances
- Weapons charges
- Financial crimes, including white collar offenses
- Money laundering
- Sex crimes
- Immigration violations, including the hiring of illegal workers
- Child neglect
- Police officers accused of criminal conduct
Not only does Kevin Luibrand have more than three decades of legal experience, but he has also been selected every year from 2007 to 2015 for inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers list. Only 5 percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion in this list each year. In addition, The National Trial Lawyers selected him as one of the Top 100 trial attorneys in the United States in 2014.
Criminal Defense Examples
- Represented a man accused of two charges of felony Burglary and Criminal Mischief
- Represented a young man accused of multiple marijuana possession and sale offenses.
- Chinese American Scientist accused of violating international trade laws
- Multiple individuals on charges of theft of company trade secrets
- Lawyer accused of converting money in an estate
- Multiple defendants on drug possession and drug sale charges
- A man accused of conspiracy with respect to using a weapon of mass destruction
- A man and woman accused of child endangerment
- A business owner accused of laundering money to avoid taxes
- A husband and wife accused of Social Service fraud and tax evasion
- A woman accused of taking money from school district fund
- A man accused of harassment of co-worker
- Multiple men and women accused of immigrant violations
- A police officer accused of sexual assault
- Multiple defendants accused of harassment, disorderly conduct, and obstruction of governmental administration
- A man accused of multiple counts of criminal contempt and violating protective orders
- Multiple people charged with resisting arrest
- Multiple vehicle & traffic driving-related arrests
You Have No Time To Waste, Contact Us Today
It is crucial to call Luibrand Law Firm, PLLC, as soon as an arrest occurs. In some cases, the steps you take during the initial arrest process can impact whether you ultimately will face a conviction.
To speak with an experienced Albany criminal defense lawyer today, call us at 518-362-5759, or email us online, to schedule your FREE initial consultation. We defend clients throughout the Capital Region and Upstate New York, including those in Latham and the surrounding areas.